The state government of Andhra Pradesh has launched the YSR pension kanuka scheme for the year 2021 to give financial specifications for the people of the state of Andhra Pradesh. So today we will share with you all about the specific details of YSR pension scheme through this article. We have given you step by step information to complete each process. Therefore, you must read this article in our end.
YSR Pension Kanuka Beneficiary List
With the implementation of this pension scheme, people of the economically backward class of the state of Andhra Pradesh and socially backward people will be encouraged. Apart from this, a certain amount of incentives have been given to the post-state community. Through this implementation of the scheme, many incentives will also be given, due to which the life of economically backward people can be managed smoothly. Along with encouragement, they will also have social upliftment.
Distribution of Amount under YSR Pension Kanuka
On Tuesday, September 1, 2020, volunteers have started giving details of all the amount of pension Kanuka has given to all the beneficiaries across the state. The volunteers have done the details from house to house. Out of 61.68 lakh people, 26% beneficiaries means 16 lakh people got pension. For this, the government has released a fund of Rs 1496.07 crore. New Pension 90167 beneficiaries will get pension and for this the government has sanctioned Rs 21.36 crore. Even the pensioners who are in the hospital will present their pension amount to the volunteer.
Must Read👉 YSR Cheyutha scheme 2021
Details Of Pension Kanuka Scheme
|Name Of the Scheme||YSR Pension Kanuka|
|Launched By||CM of Andhra Pradesh State|
|An Objective||Pension grant|
|Beneficiary||Economically backward class people|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Types of pensioners and list of beneficiaries
According to the list given below can be availed in YSR Pension Kanuka Yojana.
- Old Age
- Dappu Artists
- Single Women
- Toddy Tappers
- Traditional Cobblers
- For Old Age Persons, Widow, Single women, Weavers, Toddy Tappers, Fishermen, Traditional Cobblers, ART (PLHIV) Persons – Rs.2250/- per month
- For people affected with Chronic Kidney Disease – Rs. 10,000/- per month
- For Disabled persons, Dappu Artists and Transgender – Rs. 3,000/- per month
YSR pension kanuka eligibility criteria
- Applicant should be permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Applicant lives below the poverty line.
Must Read👉 AP Ration Card List 2021
Applicant has to follow the criteria of age given below :-
|For Widow Pension||As per Marriage Act 18 years and above|
|For Weavers Pension||50 years of age or above|
|For Old Age Pension||60 years of age or above|
|For Fisherman Pension||50 years of age or above|
|For Toddy Tappers||50 years and above|
|For Transgender Pension||18 years of age or above.|
|For Disabled Pension||Minimum 40% disability and No age limit|
|For Traditional Cobblers Pension||40 years of age|
|For Dappu Artists Pension||50 years of age|
|For Single Women Pension||Married women who are separated from more than 1 year and above 35 years of age. Unmarried women of- Rural area- 30 years Urban area- 35 years|
ysr pension kanuka application form download
- First of all download the Kanuka application form from this link.
- Now take a print out of this form.
- Enter important information in this form in the Pension Kanuka application form.
- Associate documents with
- Then submit it to the nearest government office.
Selection Process of YSR Pension Kanuka Beneficiary
- First of all applicants should apply for this scheme through government or gram panchayat office.
- After this, the application form will be sent to Gram Sabha for approval and its investigation.
- After the approval of the Gram Sabha, the form will be sent to the concerned MPO officials.
- Investigation will be done in MPO office or Municipal office
- After successful investigation, the pension amount will again be given to Gram Panchayat or Government Office
- This amount will be disbursed to the beneficiaries from the government or gram panchayat.
Process To Search YSR Pension Kanuka Status
- Any applicant who wants to check the status of this pension must first visit the Official Website
- After visiting this website, you have to click on the Search option from the menu bar.
- After clicking on this option, a web page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will see two options
- Pension ID
- Frievance ID
- You choose the option as per your wish.
- Then on the next page you have to enter the information.
- Then you have to click on Submit button.
- Now the status of the application will appear in front of you.
Beneficiary List of YSR Pension Online
- First you have to click on this official link.
- Clicking on this link will erase a page in front of you, on this page you will have to enter all the information given below
- After entering all the information you have to click on the Go button
- Now the list will appear in front of you.
Procedure To Login on the Portal | ysr pension kanuka login
- First of all you need to visit the Official website of YSR Pension Kanuka.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you have to click on the Login button.
- Now a new page will open in front of you, on this page you have to enter username, password and captcha code.
- Then click on the Login button.
Details Asked in the Verification Form
There are a lot of us people want to know that volunteers should ask about these details, so here is all the information that volunteers must gather the people to form to enter. The form includes the following columns :-
- Applicant name
- Father/ husband name
- Aadhar card no
- Date of birth
- Sub caste
- Mobile number
- Pinch type
- Gram panchayat
- Habitat/ ward
- Volunteer Name
- White ration card no
- Name of village secretariat
- Volunteer mobile number
- Identification number
- Family income per month
- Family land detail
- Vehicle detail
- Family member employment information
- Zone/ municipality
- Other related details
YSR Pension Kanuka helpline number
- Society For Elimination of Rural Poverty :- 2nd Floor, Dr.N.T.R. Administrative Block, Andhra Pradesh – 520001
- Telephone No :- 0866-2410017
- Email ID :- firstname.lastname@example.org
AP YSR Pension Kanuka List 2021 | AP YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme New List | sspensions.ap.gov.in Portal | Search Beneficiary Pension Kanuka Status Online | YSR Pension Kanuka List | ysr pension kanuka login | ysr pension kanuka list in ap | ysr pension status check by aadhar card | ysr pension kanuka new list 2021 | YSR Pension Scheme List | ap ysr pension status online